Spine Care Associates
Your Primary Source for Multidisciplinary Action
Who are we?
We are a group of like-minded health care providers who provide patients with research-based multidisciplinary treatment options. Our goal is to improve treatment outcomes of spinal conditions.
Since there are so many different treatment choices for spinal conditions, it makes it difficult for a patient to decide where to start. Do you start with a Primary Care Provider, Chiropractor, Physical Therapist, Massage Therapist, Acupuncturist? Many patients bounce around trying to find different therapies without effective guidance. Patients may go to pain management before trying less-invasive evidence-based options. Even worse, patients may suffer for six to eight weeks waiting for a surgical appointment only to be told that they are not a surgical candidate after the examination. This wastes valuable treatment time while their condition becomes chronic.
Spine Care Associates have eliminated all of the indecision and have a treatment model that will provide you with evidence-based multidisciplinary care that will improve your treatment outcome. No more waiting for appointments, no more not knowing whom to start with, or whom you should go to next.
1. New patients in acute pain will be seen within 24 hours.
2. You will be given a thorough examination and be triaged by one of our Certified Primary Spine Practitioner, who are regarded as our region's best spine care providers.
3. Once a diagnosis is made, an evidence-based treatment plan is developed. Treatment may commence on the same day.
4. If a specialist referral is needed, SCA has fast-track referral relationships with medical specialists in every discipline related to spinal conditions, or conditions masking as spinal pain. This results in the most effective, integrative, multidisciplinary solution for your condition.
5. If 'red flags' are present that indicate surgical consultation, you will be fast-tracked to the appropriate specialist and seen usually within 48 hours.
6. Your progress is closely monitored and consistent communication with all referring providers is maintained.