Spinal Care Associates
Your Primary Source for Multi-Disciplinary Action
Who are we?
We are a group of like-minded health care providers who provide patients with research-based multidisciplinary treatment options. Our goal is to improve treatment outcomes of spinal conditions.
Since there are so many different treatment choices for spinal conditions, it makes it difficult for a patient to decide where to start. Do you start with a PCP, Chiropractor, Physical Therapist, Pain Management, Specialist, Neurosurgeon, Massage Therapist, Acupuncturist, Personal Trainer, etc.? Many patient bounce around trying to find different therapies without effective guidance. Patients may go to pain management before trying less-aggressive evidence-based options. Even worse, patients may suffer for six to eight weeks waiting for a surgical appointment only to be told that they are not a surgical candidate after the examination. This wastes valuable treatment time while their condition become chronic.
Spinal Care Associates have eliminated all of the indecision and have a treatment model that will provide you with evidence-based multidisciplinary care that will improve your treatment outcomes. No more waiting for appointments or not knowing who you should start with or go to next.
1. New patients in acute pain will be seen within 24 hours.
2. You will be given a thorough examination and triaged by our Certified Primary Spine Practitioners who are regarded as our regions best spine care providers.
3. Once a diagnosis is made, an evidence-based treatment plan is developed and treatment may commence on the same day.
4. If a specialist referral is needed, SCA has fast-track referral relationships with medical specialists in every discipline related to spinal conditions, or conditions masking as spinal pain. This results in the most effective, integrative, multidisciplinary solution for your condition.
5. If Red Flags are present that indicate surgical consultation, you will be fast-tracked to the appropriate specialist and seen within 48 hours.
6. Your progress is closely monitored and consistent communication with all referring providers is maintained.